Friday, June 3, 2016

Another night of less-than-optimum hours of sleep... I've been up since 3:30.  
Too bad my streak of good nights has come to an end.



Off in a bit to Jean Allen's funeral.  Some confusion as to who's driving (after Joyce called last night to say that driver Louise might not be able to make it today), so in case it turns out to be me I went and gassed up.  Turned out to be almost dark when I headed to the gas station, 
but luckily it's less than a mile from the house.



I was not able to start my meds this morning because the pharmacy never got the order yesterday, and by the time I'd checked on it (for the second time) the doc's office was closed for the day.  Sigh. Will call TOCA to check on that today, and hope that I can start the regimen tomorrow morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment