Friday, October 18, 2013


Wait a minute.... I promised you pictures today. 
Let's start with the wedding itself.

Groom Jeff (my nephew) and his groomsmen (that's his twin brother Zach next to him) waiting for the festivities to start:

Priscilla's daughter Lilly was (of course!) the flower girl.

Here comes the bride!



the ceremony itself

From my seat I didn't have a much of a view of Jeff's face -
though it's obvious he's also smiling.

Mr. & Mrs. Murrmann


Jeff & Alex

Priscilla and Mom


Marilyn (my sister), Lilly, Priscilla, Jeff, Zach, & Don (my BIL)

again, in the formal portrait

The wedding party!

Love this 'mermaid' shot!

But Jeff apparently did not trust the guys to hold him up.... 
so no shot of 'Merman' Murrmann!




I love this sweet shot of the new family!

Though this more formal portrait is also nice.

And was it humid that afternoon by the beach?  You decide!

Alex insisted I go down to the water and 'get my feet' wet.  
Guess what happened...<g>



I almost got pulled all the way in, and was soggy for the rest of the afternoon.




The surf and undertow were strong.... so it was no surprise that the beach was red-flagged the whole time we were there.

I captured this kiss after the photographer took pix of Jeff & Priscilla down by the water.  You can't tell, but her stunning dress/train were soggy also.  

Alex, Lisa, Bekkah & Zach

The reception was held poolside that evening.  This post is getting long and I'm anxious to get these pix posted so I'm putting those pix in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment