Monday, October 21, 2013

This afternoon at PT Noelle evaluated my progress so far, after 4 weeks.  My range of motion is much better and my pain level is down, so she upped the ante and started me on some more difficult exercises.

Later this afternoon I finally got my flu shot.  
When I went in a month ago and they turned me away (because I'd just had the cortisone shot for my shoulder) I was worried I'd get sick for the wedding.  Happily that didn't happen, and now I'm 'good to go' during the coming flu season.  

But between the more intense PT workout and the shot in that arm, I may not be so 'good to go' tomorrow. 

Speaking of tomorrow, Cindy is scheduled to come over and do Quilt Camp.  And Tom just called - he's made it to Ely, NV where he'll spend the night, and then be home tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment