Friday, October 4, 2013

Today was the monthly half-day at Park Meadows, 
and you know what that means, right?
It was another fun day; the kids are so happy to see me in their class... 
or anywhere on campus!  Being a 'celebrity' can be fun. <g>

Home for lunch, and then off to PT.  Several of the exercises seem to be getting easier, which I take as a good sign.

Afterwards, I popped over to Laura's to deliver Ariya's bib.  (PT is at 87th & Union Hills, and since Laura lives near 87th & Bell I really was right in her neighborhood.)  Laura really liked it... and is pretty sure Ariya's mother Courtney will also.  Here's a picture of Ariya with her Mommy.
It's possible they may be coming down from Kingman this weekend, so my timing is perfect.

Laura and I gabbed a while, and I got to sample the zucinni cake she baked yesterday... scrumptious!  She sent me home with a small loaf  :-) and also a jar of prickly pear jam she'd recently whipped up.  After hearing what a major production that is to make, I was honored that she gave me a jar.  No doubt it will also be delicious. AND (as a fellow penguin lover) she also had picked up an 'extra' bag of penguin cheese crackers for me when she got one for herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment