Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Since my Big Fall 2 1/2 weeks ago, I have been a bit concerned about falling again; thus I have been considerably more watchful about where I place my feet and haven't quite taken walking quite so much for granted.  However I do prefer to walk on the side of the road (the unforgiving asphalt is hard on my back) even thought the dirt/grass/whatever is full of uneven spots. 

This morning I was out early enough to see the dog walkers, and when I approached a very friendly 'puppy' (Prime is a huge 8-month-old German Shepherd) I took my eyes off of the ground and (yep, you got it right on your first guess) went down.  Mostly injured my pride, although my ankle may complain some tomorrow.  Plus it looks like I sustained a small tear in the knee of my favorite jeans.  <SIGH>

If I'm going to make falling a habit, 
I might want to put these patches on my knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment