Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sapphire gave me a bit of a scare this morning.  She was not parked outside my door asking to be fed when I got up, and a search of the rest of the house did not yield any clues as to her whereabouts.  In desperation I  finally checked in Alex's room, which surprisingly woke him up (he sleeps like the dead even when I'm trying to wake him up at a reasonable hour, and this was before 6:00) and there she was, safe and sound and curled up on some of his dirty laundry.  Phew! 

Now I'm up early enough to take my walk in the cool of the morning before I have to shower and head over to chemo.  I've definitely been sleeping in lately!
   

One last thought.  Long ago Plato said, "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."


No comments:

Post a Comment