Sunday, October 21, 2012

 This morning I upped my route to 1.5 miles because I was feeling guilty about not walking yesterday (by the time Lisa left in the late afternoon it wasn't happening - I watched House of Spirits instead) or Thursday.  Hopefully I'll get in some walking tomorrow before my various appointments start; Tuesday I'll be traveling all day so it won't happen then.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning (when Alex got home) and thought about heading outside to check out the meteor shower - just before dawn this morning was supposed to be the prime viewing time. 

But I just couldn't get motivated to get out of bed.  And think I eventually drifted back to sleep for a bit.

Lots to do today to get organized for my trip, so I'd better get busy and start crossing things off of my list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment