Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's finally cooled off at night, which means the pool has also - so I guess we're done with pool parties for the season.  Although if we had a party crasher like this big guy, I might be tempted to get in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL0z6A9imIU

My follow-up with the radiation oncologist went well yesterday (I'm in good shape with the possible exception of the resulting dry skin, which needs continued applications of Aquaphor) and I don't have to see her again until February.  She also cleared me for my annual bilateral mammogram, so I've now got that scheduled for December.

Yesterday I walked my mile in a different part of the neighborhood, going north/south instead of east/west.  Glad I did not have to depend on these signs...
 However since there is less to see on that route I will probably revert to my original path.

Not sure when I'll get my walk in today - before I could get organized and head out Lisa arrived for the day.  In a bit we're going out to the Wildflower Bread Company for a healthy lunch.  I was just getting ready to eat a healthy breakfast (of Shredded Wheat) when Estera delivered some cinnamon rolls she had just baked.... and there went all my good intentions
Dad always said that


And certainly can't argue with Lloyd -



1 comment:

  1. I went out 4 times and looked for the meteor shower between 3 a.m. and 5:30. Only thing moving was bugs around the street light LOL, but I could see a few stars. Butch

    ReplyDelete