Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yesterday at quilting, Mary Ann (one of our newer members, so I don't yet know her very well) brought me a present, a cookie cutter we both agreed was a penguin. (Now I may have to bake!) But when I got it home and showed it to Lisa, she popped my bubble by telling me that it's really a chile.

 Maybe I can just stick an M&M where they eye would go
and still get away with my delusion?
(Don't know why picture insists on posting sideways....you'll just have to pretend the 'penguin' is lying on its stomach, peering off to the left.)

I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest (it really is a tad addictive...!)
Some of my boards were getting too full so I added more boards to organize them better.  Currently am working on breaking up my QUILTING board into more manageable sub-boards.  Fun, but time-consuming.  If you're interested, my address is http://pinterest.com/boledo/ 

Just don't blame me if you get hooked, and get nothing else done!

Lisa just left for her week of teacher training in Flagstaff (even though the school is in Tucson - makes more sense to spend a week up in the cool pines this time of year!)  I look forward to hearing about the other teachers, and what guidance she gets for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment