Saturday, July 28, 2012

I finished the top for the Foothills Challenge quilt yesterday, and am really pleased with the way it turned out.  Sadly I can't post the picture now because many of the ladies read my blog (and it needs to be kept secret, for fair voting in October) but will share it after October 10.  I did send the picture around to family and (non Foothills) friends, and have gotten very positive feedback.

This morning Mary and I went to Scottsdale to see Beasts of the Southern Wild.  It's very good, and I do recommend it.  
We had a bit of an adventure finding the theater, and (since we were early) another adventure finding the nearby restaurant to pass the time.  But Mary says she'll keep me on as navigator!

Lisa just got home from her 9 days of Teacher Training in Flagstaff.  
After a nap we're going out to dinner; I look forward to hearing all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment