Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This morning I saw the radiation oncologist and had my CT scan   I still don't know my start date - apparently other stuff still needs to be done at their end - but hoping for next week.  

At least I'm all ready: I got my tattoos.  (Suggested a ladybug, but that didn't happen... all I got were a couple of dots.)  The first one wasn't bad, but guess the second spot was more tender - it really burned!  Don't know how folks get those big involved ones (maybe there's some sort of topical anesthetic involved?)

Alex has made noises about getting a tattoo - I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN'T! - so I can relate to the name of this tattoo shop:

Nothing else on for today, so maybe I'll get some quilting done.  Yesterday afternoon I took a hard nap (haven't napped in a while!) so obviously I am still feeling tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment