Friday, May 19, 2017

Little by little I am catching up on stuff around the house after being gone for 2 weeks.  But (of course!) I am still finding time to read, and am about halfway through News of the World, by Paulette Jiles.  Check out this review in the NYTimes:




I was up before it was light, and since then have been in my chair in the living room so I haven't looked out back.  When Tom got up he mentioned we had a lot of wind during the night, though I didn't hear anything.  I'm guessing that the pool, which I got nice and clean yesterday, no longer looks quite so pristine.  Sigh....


Later this morning I'm off to the gym after a 2-week hiatus due to my trip.  I'm guessing that my body may protest some - and likely 'talk' to me tomorrow and Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment