Thursday, May 11, 2017

I slept away most of the day.  While I did watch part of another episode of The Crown, again I got too tired from watching (in bed, on my laptop) and had to take yet another "nap" before I could finish. In fact I was sleeping when Alex called to check up on me around 4:00; he'd seen my posting on FB about being sick. At that point I finally went upstairs for an orange and scrambled eggs (maybe a little protein and vitamin C was in order?) and had just finished eating when Andy got home from his speech in Annapolis.  He was surprised to see me awake and upstairs; I told him not to blink!

I heard it raining all day (though apparently yesterday was gorgeous) and Sandy said more rain is in the forecast.  Not a whole lot of incentive to get out of bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment