Sunday, July 24, 2016

This morning, as usual, I took the frozen water bottle out of the freezer and filled it the rest of the way with cold water... but the 'hoodie' holder was MIA. I figured I'd left it at the Party Pool yesterday, and I was right. Sam arrived there the same time I did, and realized he'd forgotten to fill his water bottle before heading up. So he was quite pleased to have The Universe provide him with what he needed at the moment, my 'leftover' water from yesterday.

This afternoon we had lots of wind and thunder, and it definitely cooled down so much I had to change into warmer clothes. But it was merely "sound and fury, signifying nothing."  I worked on my needlework, and then took a nap.

More cribbage tonight, and it was a close game all along. While I still lost, at least I didn't get skunked. AND there were more freshly baked cookies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment