Saturday, July 9, 2016

Another fitful night; up at midnight, 3, 5, and (for good) at 7. Plus my back was sore and stiff this morning, though happily that worked itself out in a bit.  I swam my laps before breakfast, and afterward enjoyed conversation, much of it about my experiences in Supai, in the Party Pool.  

Elinor called Terry this morning with good news. They had her out of bed in a chair (yesterday when they tried to get her up for some X-rays her blood pressure plummeted so they had to put that off) and an adjustment of her meds has made her pain more manageable.  

I stayed with Neil again this afternoon while Terry made her daily run to take care of things at Elinor and Richard's, and had some interesting 'comversations' with him.  Once she returned I joined Tom up at the pools for the afternoon. We did a little soaking at the Apple Pool but mostly hung out in the shade at the swimming pool, reading.

Lost at cribbage in the evening, but at least didn't get skunked.


No comments:

Post a Comment