Friday, January 10, 2014

The Word Wizard struck again, and had a great day.  Not only did I hit 16 classrooms and have a great time in each - I was done by 11:15.  But the best part was that even after standing for several hours, MY BACK DOESN'T HURT!

That didn't really register until I went to PT this afternoon, and was asked (as usual) how my back is doing.

 Obviously the PT is helping tremendously.  More motivation to keep up the exercises!

But speaking of pain - Alex hurt his leg snow boarding yesterday, and sent me this photo.  He says today the swelling seems to have gone down some although it still really hurts.  It's probably just as well I don't have any more of the gory details.

Our weather forecast for the next seven days: all sunny days in the 70s.  Rumor has it that the Polar Vortex in other parts of the country is winding down, though I doubt anyone will have weather like ours.


But this weather is a real nightmare:
The longer I watched, the gladder I am that I don't live there!

No comments:

Post a Comment