Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today was pretty much a lost day.  Crawled back into bed and started watching gymnastics at Madison Square Garden - managed to keep my eyes open for a few routines (all pretty incredible)
 but then next thing I knew it was 3 hours later and golf was on.  

Stayed in bed the rest of the afternoon, ostensibly watching TV (not golf!) until Tom and Carlo put a delicious dinner on the table.  I wasn't really hungry (that glass of OJ this morning really filled me up....) but know I have to eat.  So I got out of bed and did manage small portions of smoked chicken, potatoes, broccoli, and 2 helpings of salad.  Trying to stay awake for a little while (it does sound inviting to crawl back into bed) so I did the dishes, even though Tom insisted he'd do them when he comes in from locking up the shop.

Now just trying to stay awake for a little while -

No comments:

Post a Comment