Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spent yesterday afternoon napping, and then didn't have much of an appetite for dinner.  All that sounded the least bit appealing was a salad, so Tom whipped up up a delicious one for me.  Managed a little TV in the evening, but before long it was bedtime.  So my lethargy kicked in sooner this second go-round.  Still, as Tom says, if this is as bad as it gets I'll muddle through.

Still no appetite to speak of, but think I can manage a glass of fresh-squeezed OJ for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Your OJ is looking so good... maybe add some seltzer for a bit of a zing! Thank you for blogging so I can keep up with your journey! I subbed all last week - had a great week, really:) Makes me ALMOST want to go back full-time:) Then I realized I was wearing my rose-colored reading glasses... ah, yes, NOW I understand:)

    ReplyDelete