Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So far, so good this morning.  I'm still out of bed (YAY!) and getting stuff done.  

Here's what I can report as of 9:15 this morning:
 (it may not seem like a lot, but it's a major improvement over the past 3 days!)
one load of laundry
breakfast (2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, strawberries, milk)
thirsty plants on front porch now watered
lots of bills paid
talked with woman at insurance company

It looks like a lovely day outside, so I think I'll take a break and sit out by the pool for a few minutes, maybe read some of the newspapers that have been piling up. 

2 comments:

  1. crap. you've accomplished more than I have today. recomputing my focus. thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This afternoon I whipped up another jug of OJ and also balanced my checkbook. Big day!

    ReplyDelete