Sunday, February 19, 2017

Last night I realized that my entry from Friday night had not actually posted (wifi has been sketchy here) so I clicked on the draft this morning to remedy that. Wasn't sure where it would end up (insert itself in the correct chronological order, or after the Saturday post?) but I did not expect it to flash on my screen for a split second and then 'self-destruct', disappearing into cyberspace. Still, nothing a computer does surprises me.  Friday was the day my table did Show &Tell (my 3 were well-received) and also the day that Lucy, who teaches at Three Dudes, did an excellent presentation on Color Theory. Can't wait to try her "trick" for landscape shadows! Anything else that I might have mentioned about the day seems gone for good (though maybe a small child could still retrieve it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment