Monday, February 8, 2016

You can put away your cigars.  
Pokey was merely digging another sleeping depression yesterday.


I took Tilly out front with me this morning to do some yardwork.  It's a good thing I had attached her leash, because as soon as we were outside she took off down the street.  Yes, I called her, and No, she didn't come back to me.  Luckily she stopped to sniff before she got too far so I was able to take the reins again, so to speak.



Learning from that failure, I simply attached her to the water spigot where she behaved <g> just fine.  I had to go into the house several times, and she didn't so much as let out a peep.  After 2 weeks with us her Separation Anxiety seems to have let up considerably, and this was just further proof. 



Now the big shaggy bush is trimmed, the porch and driveway are swept (again), and the plants are watered.  Once Alex mows the front yards it will be 'done' out there... at least for a while.



Time to get ready to head off to the gym.      
Hope it's a little easier than it was on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment