Tuesday, February 16, 2016

More quilt pix from Saturday  :-)

I always take pix of Sunbonnet Sue quilts for Linda.




In this one, poor Sue has lost her hat in the wind.


But did you notice the quilt hanging on the far left of the line?  
It's a 'duplicate' of the full quilt.  


Be sure to take a good look at the close-up of that second quilt.


Did you notice that it also incorporates an (even tinier) version 
of the full quilt?!


VERY creative - 



This quilt had a lot of detail - that's a whole lot of time invested for a quilt that will only be displayed for such a short time each year!




Though you wouldn't know it from pix I chose to snap (and then share), there were a considerable number of 'traditional' quilts.  This Wedding Ring had a bit of a twist to it, and the colors were gorgeous.



Here are a couple of shots I took of applique bird quilts:



This "peacock" quilt used stunning bird fabrics in Grandmother's Fan blocks for an impressive quilt that sadly didn't photograph well.







And that's it for my quilt pix.  I may not have included all that I snapped, but enough of them so that you can get the idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment