Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I survived the gym yesterday, though two of the machines (inner thighs, outer thighs) surprised me with immediate muscle pain since I hadn't felt any repercussions after Friday's workout.  But obviously those muscles, which we don't really use much, remembered!



After dinner at Touch of Thai last night we watched our taped Super Bowl.  I had made it almost 24 hours without discovering who had won, but my Washington Post e-mail gave it away, as did the 5:00 news.  Tom, though, was still in the dark as to the winner, and like most of us guessed the Panthers would win.  I spent the game on my iPad, basically only watching the TV during the commercials - most of which I found disappointing, with the most notable exception being Helen Mirren's.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb2VXVmUga4

Nothing planned for today, which is going to be another beautiful day in the 80s.  Just how I like my "winter" weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment