Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forgot to mention that I watched a wonderful hour-long documentary on PBS's Nature series last night, about the life of an Emperor Penguin chick.  I was reminded when a pic of a great penguin shirt came across my FB feed this afternoon.  But for some reason (other than computers love to aggravate me?) and despite multiple tries, the pic won't show up in my file and allow me to share it here.  It really was cute!



Today I also vacuumed/swept all the floors, and lost count of the additional loads of laundry I did.  After Patti came by (I gave her the entire half gallon) I juiced the rest of the oranges so we also have half a gallon of fresh juice.  While there's always stuff left to do, I'm feeling like I accomplished a fair amount today, and plan to just kick back and watch the Oscars tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment