Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lynn made good progress on her baby quilt today before she had to leave and get ready for company (arriving at dinnertime.)  It just needs that last strip of turquoise on the right and then it'll be ready for for the border.  She is thrilled with the way her first quilt is turning out - and she has every right to be!  


I found this adorable white-on-cream footprint fabric in my stash that will be just perfect for her border (I'm going to show her how to make mitered corners), and she thought so, too!


My suggestion is finishing up using the teal/gold sashing fabric
 for the binding, and she agrees.


Wanda stopped by (on her way over to Jeannie's) with some greens for Pokey, and also the lightbox I'm going to need to start on the hot springs raffle quilt, so Lynn got to meet a really accomplished quilter.  I showed Lynn the picture of Wanda's Sedona quilt, and she was properly impressed. (Who wouldn't be?!)


Alex also came over so Lynn could say hi and see how much he's grown
<LOL> 
since he was a little guy at Park Meadows.




No comments:

Post a Comment