Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I remembered to bring my camera (with a fully charged battery) out to the hot tub this morning, but either the birds had already had an early breakfast, or else were sleeping in today.  So I didn't see Ms. Finch (or pretty much anyone else!)



I did, however, manage to leave my 'coffee' on the kitchen counter after I made it.  Sooo much to remember.... LOL.  Back inside I reheated it, then sat down at the computer to check my e-mail and Facebook.  At some point (luckily the mug was 90% empty by then) I managed to knock it over.  (Of course there were papers all over the desk.  Did you even have to ask?)



Makes me wonder if, in the Big Plan, 
I just wasn't supposed to have it this morning?



Tomorrow is Marilyn's birthday, so I tried giving her a call - partly to be the first one with wishes for a happy day, partly because tomorrow morning I will be off to Busy Bees.  She didn't answer either phone, and I got a peculiar ring on the home phone (best described as a clickety/rachety/grinding noise.)


Today is Jeannie's birthday.  I have been trying to connect with her for the past several weeks (I really need to hand over the quilts going to the Quilt Show - the deadline for that is quickly approaching!) but our schedules are way out of sync.



And speaking of out-of-sync, my neck is still out of whack.  It's been a couple of weeks so I really thought it would have worked out the kink by now.  Maybe someone should just come shoot me?  



No comments:

Post a Comment