Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just to prove it how much work I did yesterday, 
I took a pic of my quilting area this morning.  


Okay, so I cheated a little and didn't quite finish the job yesterday ....


This morning I'm off to Joni's Bargello class at Busy Bees.  I never did make up my strip sets this past week (I had 'better' things to do with Marilyn and Frannie) but I figure it will help to watch some of the other ladies with theirs.  Then it's a quick pop down to 35th Ave. (since I'll be so close at that point) to find some blue for the border of yesterday's baby quilt.  Yes I do have (several hundred?) different blues, but (naturally!) all of them clash horribly with the fabric I used.


This afternoon I have a number of things to get done before I blast off tomorrow to Lake Havasu City to visit  Tami and enjoy a weekend of bluegrass music.


Alex plans to move some of his stuff out of the back house today, but the 'real' moving day is this weekend.  So when I return on Sunday it could be all emptied out of his stuff 


and I could contact Bella for a major cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment