Wednesday, March 4, 2015

As promised, here are the pix of the bargello strips from this morning.  (I counted; it takes 19 button pushes to e-mail each photo from my phone, though 8 of them are used to scroll through the "B" section to my address.  Still, the other 11 are actual steps to go through.  Annoying, though I've gotten pretty fast at all 19 steps!)

Jan's

Sharon's

Patty's

Yes, these strips are narrower - but I forget who "cheated"

unknown

unknown

unknown

unknown


Most of my errands went smoothly.  I picked up 3 news books at the library, got the pattern (for the Valley View raffle quilt) blown up at a new copy place, traded in my change at the quilt store (Sheri has missed me; she had to actually make a trip to the bank for change since I've been AWOL lately) and picked up a bit of  cute sale fabric 'as long as I was in the neighborhood', filled up the tank with gas for tomorrow's trip, and picked up at few items at the grocery store (to the tune of $80.)

Tonight I'm reading at school for Dr. Seuss Night.  This is the book I chose:



Now I think I'll just relax for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment