Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tried to load photos again this morning. hoping maybe my laptop would be more cooperative after a good night's sleep... but <SIGH> nothing doing.  I had been looking forward to being able to post vacation hot springs photos the same day this summer, but now it would appear that I'm in worse shape than ever; now I may not be able to save/use my vacation pix at all!



I finished Bailey's bib that I started yesterday at the VOS Sew Day. Since I can't access my camera1 I had to use my phone, which as you can see does not convey the bright colors very well.  But you can get the idea... 


While I worked on it this morning it seems a good time to play the video of Lisa's birth through her first couple of weeks.  It was bittersweet watching Dad hold his granddaughter, and also a sad reminder that Bailey's grandmother Bev will never get a chance to hold her granddaughter.



Patti came over this afternoon (I wanted to make sure she got her birthday gift before I take off next week) and we ended up going out for dinner together (Gary flew to Michigan this morning) and then watching Pauline and Paulette


Since I've seen it many times (I think it's a 'perfect' movie!) I considered getting some sewing done; I want to get the final side borders onto the thread spool quilt so I can hand it over to Irene on Wednesday, but I ended up just relaxing and watching the movie.



Thursday we have another outing planned, to Bookman's.  She's never been (!), and it certainly wasn't at all difficult to twist my arm to go with her!


Best Used Book Store:
Tucson Weekly (1987-2015)
Phoenix New Times (1993-2003, 2012, 2014)
Arizona Republic (1991-1996, 1998, 2001-2002, 2008)
Phoenix Magazine (1999-2001, 2004)

Best Book Store:
Arizona Daily Star (2016)
Tucson Weekly (2016)
AZ Daily Sun (1990, 1992, 1994-2016)
Arizona Republic (2009)
Tucson Lifestyle Magazine (2008)











No comments:

Post a Comment