Tuesday, July 11, 2017

After the gym I did a little grocery shopping (Tom was getting home today) and then after lunch popped up to Walgreens to have a couple of photos printed.  That shouldn't have taken long, but they were having difficulties with their computers.  Got some more sewing done, and so am all set to turn over my next quilt to Irene tomorrow when I pick up the jelly roll one.

I drove to the airport to pick up Tom, and by the time I got to the cell phone lot it showed that his flight had landed and the bags had been delivered - but he still hadn't called.  When I tried calling him it went straight to voice mail, so I worried that maybe the battery was dead - which was going to be an issue for connecting. Turns out that he wasn't allowed to turn on his phone until after he cleared customs.

He had a GREAT trip, and is already talking about going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment