Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Always fun sewing with Cheri - and I made substantial progress on my project.  She liked my striped fabric even better than hers, so I was more than happy to leave some behind for her.  Of course lunch was yummy (some people really do like to cook) so we kept up our strength and were able to get even more work done.  As an added bonus I loved another project she had been working on; not only does it solve the 'what do I do for that third March birthday?' conundrum, but seems like something I can manage before my upcoming hand surgery.



One of these days she's going to swing by here so I can help her (again) with transferring photos between her devices.  Hard to believe, right?



One of Alex's gifts (either his new snowboarding goggles or gloves) was just delivered a few minutes ago.  He's planning a trip to Breckinridge (in Colorado) "sometime" this month, so I hope the second package arrives before then.




No comments:

Post a Comment