Thursday, December 17, 2015

It's still cold here.  Here are yesterday's YIKES temperatures:


This morning Tom got a reply from the publisher of the gem magazine.  They liked his article - AND his fire obsidian picture (the one that Jeff Scovil shot)  is going to be featured on the cover.  In case you have forgotten what it looks like, here it is again:



The hot tub was heating up nicely yesterday, and by the time we went to bed it was already over 80.  However when I checked this morning it was only around 90, so obviously I needed to bump up the dial a little.  But I see soaking in my future today!



In a few minutes I am off to pick up Carol and take her over to Pennie's (out in Goodyear), where a group of quilters meet on Thursday.  We're going today to check out her holiday decorations, which are incredibly spectacular, but it will be fun to visit with the other ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment