Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Apparently Alex decided to be a penguin while snowboarding today...


I'm tired this evening, in part because of my vigorous leg workout (which I'm 'likely' to be feeling in a day or so.)  Also mailed a package (I actually got the self-serve kiosk to work!), and made a library run.  I enjoyed seeing Lisa and Chas this afternoon (I'm still full from that lunch!) and look forward to her return visit in mid-February for the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show.

Much of the rest of my afternoon was spent at Plato's Closet, where I took bags and bags of the clothes Alex is getting rid of.  I was surprised that they only bought 17 items (the rest I dropped off at the nearby church for their frequent rummage sales) but assume Alex will be glad to get the $ they offered.



I did well at Jeopardy tonight (and surprised myself by getting the final answer in the category of German Scientists) but now feel like crawling into bed and reading. So that's what I'm going to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment