Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It was a successful shopping foray today; I found shoes at Macy's and at Clarks.  Patti is a great shopping helper!  I treated her to lunch at Zupa's and it was as yummy as I remembered. Turns out she'd heard about it from some other friends and had been wanting to try it.  We both had soup and salad, and everything was delicious.



We stopped at Home Depot to get potting soil and I decided to try growing some cilantro again; but this time inside so it doesn't fry. (Think I need to dust that pot?)



Patti went to vote after she dropped me off, and it's a good thing she mentioned she was going to her usual polling place so I could let her know that there were different arrangements for today's primary.  Unfortunately when she arrived she found such a long line (hundreds of people) that she gave up. And on the news tonight they talked about the confusion regarding locales, the very long lines, and people waiting longer than 3 hours to vote.  Guess I was luckier than I realized this morning.



Tom was already home when Patti dropped me off, and brought back lots of fish.  Guess what we had for dinner tonight?



I pieced together my backing this afternoon, and (after one snafu that involved frog stitching) was very happy to discover that the piece of batting was large enough as it is. So I'm ready to hand everything over to Irene tomorrow as planned.  Still need to get some stuff ready for Cheri's class tomorrow, but that shouldn't (!) take long. 








No comments:

Post a Comment