Wednesday, March 9, 2016


I found my needed one-pound weight at Big Five yesterday, and worked on all of my exercises.  Will keep everyone posted on my progress, of course.  Maybe it's my imagination, but I already see some progress.  Also found out why my incision, which looks totally healed, is so sensitive; during the operation the surgeon had to 'scoot over' a couple of thousand nerves, and some of them are still irritated.  Massaging the area will help, and also heat/cold.

Popped over to Park Meadows yesterday afternoon to see if I could find the "thingie" that slides over a pencil/pen to make gripping easier, but that didn't pan out.  So instead I got to visit with Diane and catch up with her.  For the first time in forever she was dragging and not her usual upbeat self; the doctor thinks she may have developed allergies, which of course are making susceptible folks pretty miserable these days.  (So far I have avoided those issues, and hope that continues!)



Pat, in from Sacramento for business, enjoyed finally getting to see the museum yesterday, and then treated us to dinner at Abuelo's.  We hadn't been in a while, but it was as good as we remembered and everyone was more than pleased with our selections.  I ordered Salmon Santa Cruz, which came with cilantro rice and veggies, and all were delicious.  Tom got flan for dessert, and while I'm not usually a fan it was really, really good.  

Off to Foothills - so may have quilt photos to post later!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment