Friday, March 25, 2016

After a good upper-body workout I stopped at the pharmacy (again) to pick up my "new" Rx.  But I had misheard the tech; the generic didn't cost $60... only $16.  So it was definitely worth making an extra trip back for it!



I arrived home to water running down the street.  Usually Irrigation will ding people for that, but this isn't our fault.  Apparently the pipe under the street is clogged, and Irrigation has arranged for someone to come on Monday afternoon to clean it out.  We've been trying for years to get them to clean it out (before it was an emergency situation) since we can't see daylight through to the other side and were pretty sure it was clogged with some of the junk that floats down.    The 'proof' is that Hoogie, across the street and next in line, said he hardly got any water today.  While I was gone Tom spent a couple of hours digging up berms (which, of course, he will need to rebuild) but the water came up to the house and he had no choice.



And now I think I'll take Tilly for a walk and then go over to Colleen's and help everyone quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment