Thursday, April 13, 2017

One of these days I hope to be lucky enough to take one of Susan Carlson's quilt classes.  Ever since I heard her speak at the Fall meeting in 2011 (where I learned that she lives in the same small town in Maine as Virginia and Alan, and then accidentally discovered that she and I attended the same high school, Northwood, in Maryland!) and saw her masterpieces 'up close and personal', taking a class from her has been on my bucket list.  Check out this latest entry in her blog for some spectacular photos.  The elephant reminded me of the one I made for Andy, though of course there is quite a difference <g> in the two techniques, and mine does not even begin to compare!


Guess I'm done puttering around on the computer, and will start getting some things done around the house and yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment