Saturday, November 14, 2015

I was definitely dragging last night - almost dozed during the late afternoon/early evening, and did not even eat dinner - so it was no surprise that I went to bed early.  Which meant I was up at 5:00 this morning, though I do feel rested and ready for the day.



In addition, the 50-some pix that I took Wednesday at Foothills' program have been resized/cropped/flipped AND sent to Linda already this morning. Once she posts them on the Shutterfly site everyone who couldn't make it that day can see what they missed - and those who were there can enjoy it all over again.



Shortly I'm off to Wickenburg with Patti for a day of music under sunny skies; happily the rain isn't due until tomorrow. Mary W. can't make it this time (we had such an enjoyable time together at the bluegrass festival in Prescott over the summer) but Donna and Lisa S hope to.              

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment