Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I slept in until 7:00! That's especially surprising considering I stopped reading and turned off the light shortly after 9:00 last night, but obviously I was as tired as I thought.  There's frost on the grass this morning, and the thermometer on the back porch looks to be hovering around 40.  However since the thermometer is in a protected area it's likely truly colder out.


Alex's 'tour' made it to Flagstaff yesterday, though he reported that the drive took a lot longer than it should have.  Flag has been getting copious amounts of snow lately so the guys should have another fun day boarding today.  We expect Alex back this evening, when he'll have company in the guest house's guest room tonight.  Ralph, who is in for Quartzsite, will be arriving for a visit sometime today.



In a bit I'm off to quilting.  I'm looking forward to Stephanie's quilt-as-you-go strip quilt class, though I'm not going to schlep my machine and materials since I certainly don't need to start another project at this point.  But I will file away her instructions for later on down the road.  Though I've made a similar one before, often the teacher includes a "why didn't I think of that?" hint that makes things SO much easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment