Wednesday, August 19, 2015

YES!!!!!


I went back to sleep after my 3:00 bathroom break.... 
and SLEPT IN UNTIL 6:00!



In other good news, I was not distracted yesterday during the split second that a very bad accident almost occurred while I was driving to the chiropractor on the 101.  A large (seemingly empty) box flew off of a pick up and tumbled across the highway, and the motorcycle in front of me had to swerve to avoid it.  It helped that I heartily believe in defensive driving because of all the idiot drivers out there 



so I do my best to employ the 3-second rule.  Once again that gave me the extra second or two I needed to avoid what was happening.



Later this morning I'm picking up Wanda at the dealership, and while her car is having the recall issue addressed we are going to hit a couple of quilt stores.  I don't have anything I need, but probably <g> won't come home empty handed...






No comments:

Post a Comment