Friday, August 7, 2015

The trip to the post office was aggravating.  I got there about 8:45, thinking it opened at 8:00 and the early crunch would be over.  But it didn't open until 9:00, so I had to stand around and wait - which does not make my back happy.  However the real bummer was when I got up to the window and discovered that they had NOT held our mail.  GRRRRR! I actually handed the hold mail form to our mail carrier one day when he was delivering our mail, but it would seem that he never turned it in.  
Luckily our neighbor Joy had been picking up our mail and keeping it safe for us.


Much of the tub was junk mail, although there are a number of envelopes that have Row-by-Row patterns in them!  I haven't opened anything, wanting to get as much as possible done outside before it gets (too) hot.  It will be a treat later to see what they patterns look like!

I mowed the rest of the backyard, which probably doesn't make Pokey happy, though the neighbor's horses seem to be enjoying the bagful I dropped for them!


Now I'm getting ready to get into the pool and help Creepy.  The pool is quite dirty/murky because the strainer wasn't sealed properly, but once Tom makes it airtight it should be happier!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment