Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another interesting conversation in the Apple Pool this morning with Michael, an ex-cop who is on his "third life".  He's worked hard to get to where he is, and I admire his strength of purpose.  Later somebody said he reminded them of "the most interesting guy in the world" from the Dos Equis commercials, and there is definitely a resemblance.


Yummy breakfast in the pavilion this morning (and happily no rain for this meal) and afterward I helped out with the dishes.  Also had a very nice discussion with Blondie - and since I passed on the music last night I didn't realize she was one of the band members until the end of our conversation.  

I was intrigued by Radar's t-shirt, and after having it explained to me I thought of Alex.



The pavilion has wisdom scattered about on the walls, and no surprise that this one caught my attention...



More soaking the Apple Pool, where I ran into Alex's doppelgänger.  Except for the long hair, 28-year-old Nick is pretty much Alex's twin, and what I expect Alex will look like in 5 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment