Sunday, August 16, 2015

Waking up at 5:15 a.m is better than at 4:30 a.m, right?


Already this morning I've made up my 12" turtle log cabin block


helped Creepy clean the pool 
(I'm very happy to report that the water is looking better and better)


and vacuumed (once Tom got up.)


Last night I found the graph of the wedding poem I had worked up for a wedding gift a decade ago, but still can't locate my stack of counted cross-stitch alphabet books so I can choose a font for the current project's bride & groom's names and their wedding date.  Yes, I've looked in all the places they should be...

  

Now I'm thinking about braving the heat and raking the forest to fill up another can before tomorrow's trash pick up.  That shouldn't take too long, but in case I do need to take a break the pool is located nearby... how convenient!







No comments:

Post a Comment