Tuesday, August 18, 2015

When I woke up at 3:00 this morning I was relieved to drift back asleep - 
only to find I was up for good at 4:15.  


This is getting really, really old!



My iPad continues to misbehave, and yesterday Lisa sent me an e-mail with several things to try to (possibly) fix it.  On the plus side, she wrote clear instructions that most Technology Immigrants could follow.


Would anyone laugh if I said I am having trouble turning the damn thing off for a hard reset?  Alex laughed at me and rolled his eyes when I had trouble with that function, so this is not really anything new.


Last night I quilted the second Log Cabin block, so once I pick up a couple more pillow forms I should be able to finish them up at  the Sew Day on Saturday at Colleen's.  Did I mention that she did find my (very small) missing earring?  Wasn't sure if I lost it at her place, or Wildflower, or in the car, or even here at the house, and since it was so small I figured it was gone forever.



Later this morning I have a tune-up at the chiropractor.  In the meantime (it's still not even light out yet) I think I'll go sew.


No comments:

Post a Comment