Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Well, that was a wasted trip over to PVCC with Alex.

When I got there at 7:35 (and he started to give me attitude about being 5 minutes late)

I asked if he had his wallet/ID.  He didn't, and wasn't inclined to go back up to his apartment, even though I highly suggested it...

Of course all the offices we needed to visit were on the second floor, and because Alex could not prove who he was, we could not get any information.

At which point I admit that I did go into the "I told you so" mode.

And to top it off, of course, I had to walk back down those stairs, which was just as bad as going up.

Back at his apartment, he invited me up (I'm guessing he had cleaned up for my visit, and didn't want to 'waste' it.)  He lives on the 3rd floor, so I had yet more flights of stairs to go up/down.  

Alex promises that it won't be so bad after my next legs workout.

My day should improve - I'm off to Busy Bees, where I plan to cut my 40 WOF strips for the jellyroll race at Linda's on Tuesday.

AND I plan on taking a day off from the gym!



No comments:

Post a Comment