Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It was too hot to work in the yard after all, so the dirt is still right where Roz left it.  Don't think I'll get to it tomorrow morning (going over to PVCC with Alex, then to Busy Bees), but maybe Thursday.

Instead, I headed over to the gym, where I worked on my upper body.  Here's hoping that those muscles aren't as unhappy tomorrow as my quads still are; sitting down and standing up are still quite an issue!  I have committed to meeting with a trainer once a week, which will most likely lead to more sore muscles.

Had a mini pool party this afternoon; Summer came over with her 4 boys (Karl, Devon, Jacob and Caleb)
  
plus one extra, Seth (who obviously had had too much fun!)

Mimi and her son Jeremy came by after his dentist appointment and joined in the fun.  Jeremy started breaking out in serious welts, we assume from the novacaine.  Never heard of that happening before, and it seemed to be a first for him also.

I had hoped that Ben would bring Willie over after his nap, but that didn't happen.  Ben said he had too much work to do, although he agreed that it did make sense when I said IF he could get Willie comfortable in the water (remember what happened when I took Willie in the pool, hoping to give Estera a chance to get organized after their vacation?) I'd be able to take Willie 'off their hands' often this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment