Thursday, June 20, 2013

I didn't push myself too hard at the gym this afternoon; I have the first session with my personal trainer (Jim) tomorrow, and figure it would probably be a good thing to be able to move.  So basically I just did my stint on the treadmill, and tried out the elliptical.    On the treadmill each day I've been doing the same amount of time, at the same speed, with the same incline - but my heart rate did not rachet up nearly as much as it did just 4 days ago.  Since I'm only 'competing' against myself, that's great news.


Then I took a quick sauna.  (I know - in this heat?  LOL)  

Of course the gym's sauna doesn't have nearly the ambiance of the one at Valley View!

Speaking of the hot springs... Lisa and Chas are getting ready to head up there soon. 


Ms. Chicken's family got back from vacation today, and surprised me by coming right over to pick her up.  So (at least until another chicken lands on my doorstep) I am off of Chicken Duty.


Currently watching Game 7 of the NBA Finals.  
At half time I'll go out and mow the Back 40, now that it's 'cooled off' (HAH) some.

No comments:

Post a Comment