Monday, June 10, 2013

Miss Betty - you may have something there, thinking I lead an exciting life...

Earlier this morning I posted that I was off of chicken-sitting duty. 
I just got a call from a neighbor whose chickens were attacked by a coyote yesterday.  A lot of the flock were killed outright, but one was injured quite badly.  It did not die during the night (as expected) and the family is about to go on vacation.  While other neighbors are going to take care of the remaining flock, this injured one needs some special attention.  

So guess what?  Our laundry room is about to be turned into a first aid station, where the poor chicken will have peace and quiet, and a 'nurse' to apply Neosporin to its injuries.

Tomorrow morning I have my next mammogram.... I'd be thrilled with 'boring' results!

No comments:

Post a Comment