Friday, June 7, 2013

Since I was up at 4:30 this morning I figured I'd work on the Back 40 hedge before it got (too) hot; it's expected to hit 112 today.  I ran my hands along the branches, relieving many of them of their dead leaves. (I've gotten really tired of looking at them since the deep freeze over the winter, and much prefer looking at the green stuff that's sprouted madly deep inside.)  Then I decided to do it right, and got out the clippers and pruners.  

IF I do one bush each day, in a month the hedge will be all trimmed up. 

It's a good goal, though we all know what they say:

And as hot as it is here these days, it feels like we are on that road!

Does it sound like I'm complaining?  SORRY!

I am grateful for our A/C, I am grateful for our refrigerator and ice cubes, I am grateful for our pool, I am grateful for all of our shade trees, I am grateful I don't have a job outside, (I am grateful I don't have a job, and can take naps any time!), I AM GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment