Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My day has improved!  :-)

I got my 40 strips cut at Busy Bees, so I'm closer to being ready for the jellyroll race on Tuesday.  (Still have to get bobbins ready, and decide on a blueberry recipe.)  It was easier to get it done while I had friends to chat with - and vent about Alex.  Thank you Carolyn and Louise for helping me decide which fabrics to use!

Afterwards I got my blood drawn, never a biggie - but Apryle doesn't work at that location any more!
Then picked up the novel Torch at the library.  I enjoyed author Cheryl Strayed's mini-memoir Wild, and expect to enjoy this one also; from the description it sounds like it's based on her experiences growing up.

Just made myself a smoothie (with peaches from our tree, and strawberries I froze last week) and haven't yet decided what to do with the rest of the afternoon.  If anything exciting happens <g> I'll be sure to let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment